Dating A Younger Woman
Remember when you were 20 years old and that sexy, alluring, beautiful, young woman, who was the same age as you were, rejected you because she thought you were to young. Well, now that you have put on a few years, that older guy is you. You have become older, more mature, hopefully wiser, and now, many younger women find you attractive.
Why do younger women date older men? Most women date older men because they think that older men are more mature, both mentally and financially, and are more able to take care of them than younger men are, although that is not always true. Many women think that older men are better prepared for a long term relationship and older men offer more security in terms of emotional stability and commitment.
Well, now that you are older, are you ready for a serious commitment? Do you feel that you have what it takes to date and satisfy a younger woman?
Some tips are listed below:
- Act your age. A common mistake that older men make is that they try to act the same age as the younger woman. Never apologize for being your age. Instead, be confident in the good qualities of being older.
- Show her how mature you are by doing all the little things that you know she likes, but don't dress and act younger than you are. That is immuture and many women are turned off by it.
- You can be proud of your younger date, but don't treat her like a trophy. If you do, her family, friends, and others around you will recognize it immediately and it will become an issue in any dealings they have with you and furthermore, it will become a topic of conversation, especially if she is much younger than you.
- If you take a younger woman out, keep your hands to yourself. A younger woman does not want to date a creepy old guy that can't keep his hands off of her. If she wants a physical relationship with you, be a gentleman and let her make the first move.
- Give her plenty of space. Dating a younger women involves a lot of compromise. She may have just graduated from college or recently moved out of her parents home where she didn't have any freedom. She may not be looking for a parent figure, so let her have her freedom.
- Be in control, but don't be too controlling. Younger women love men who know how to take control, but they don't want to be controlled to the point of being stiffled.
- Women like men who are spontaneous, yet, they must be mature enough to plan events and make right decisions.
- Show her what it's like to have you determine what to do and where to go when you take her out. Make smart choices, but if you don't know what to do, or where to go, don't be afraid to ask for her input.
- Stay calm in the face of drama. Many women, both younger and older, have lives that includes friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers, and they have all the drama that comes with them. If she is upset about an argument or ill feelings about someone, and she wants to vent, just relax, listen, and if she asks for advice, give it. Otherwise sit back and just listen to what she has to say.
- Don't be a sugar daddy. If you want to have a meaningful relationship with a younger woman, don't try to buy her love and affection with expensive gifts. This may work initially, and you will get her attention, but after a while, your gifts won't mean a thing to her. If you are a mature man, you already know that you can't buy love.
If you are dating a younger woman, just let her like you for who you are and don't try to be someone that you think she might like. In the end, if you are true to yourself, and to her, everything will work out just fine.